Which Debian or Ubuntu distributions are known to work with the MPC8548 ltib BSP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Debian or Ubuntu distributions are known to work with the MPC8548 ltib BSP?

traviswheatley
Contributor II

I am working on a project that uses an MPC8548 and would like to use the MPC8548 BSP as a starting point for development. I have tried several versions of Debian and Ubuntu but am having problems with the proper package configuration. It looks like the packages required by the MPC8548 BSP ltib script are now obsolete and no longer available. I have tried an older version of Ubuntu, 10.04 (Lucid). I can almost get this to work but am still having problems with the rpm related packages. Is there either a patch or app note that will help me get this BSP up and running under a currently available version of Debian or Ubuntu?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the attached script to install required packages to run ltib on Ubuntu distribution.

Have a great day,
Yiping Wang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos