I think i find another bug of usbdm.
I'm using usbdm to debug MKE02Z64. In my project,I use EEPROM of KE02.when i debug through usbdm.I find there is nothing in EEPROM address.
I think in EEPROM ,0xff should be filled.
There are two things preventing this showing the correct values:
Note: USBDM does not support programming the EEPROM.
I debug the same project through openSDA. the value in eeprom is right.
The current version of USBDM corrects the USBDM bug but I believe it will still require the fix to the MKE02Z64.mem file.
I'm surprised openSDA works without this change as it is a limitation of the target chip (I thought).
Retrieving data ...