I need technical inputs w.r.t. MQX CDC class host driver on K70 board.
- We are using a USB-cdc Device with K70 board.
- On K70, the device is enumerated but the CDC demo always returns failure at the point indicated in the below snapshot.
- The implementation in the attached snapshot is from “cdc_serial.c” demo made available by Freescale
- Specificaly the attached snapshot is from "data-event" callback registered by the application.
- Since the BOUND_CONTROL_INTERFACE is always NULL, “_lwevent_set” never occurs.
Please provide me pointers to debug and fix this issue.