Incorrect toolchain selected.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect toolchain selected.

randenewberry
Contributor IV

We are using Codewarrior 10.6. The processor is MK20DX128VLH7, 64 pin package.

After creating the new project, having chosen GCC as the toolchain. As soon as it finishes building the new project, I get the following error:

Incorrect toolchain selected in the project settings. Please change your project setting to use 'ARM Toolchain' or change the selected Compiler..

Seeing as Codewarrior just created this project, why did it use the wrong toolchain?

I get this error every time I recreate this project

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I cannot reproduce the problem on my CW10.6.  I have tried to select GCC as toolchain, no matter PE is enabled or disabled, the project is built well.  Did you add any external library into the project? Could you please show us the steps to reproduce the problem?  Thanks!

0 Kudos

randenewberry
Contributor IV

Thanks for the quick reply!

I now realize I should have posted this to the CodeWarrior forum, Moderator, feel free to move this to the correct forum.

We are using the 64 pin package, creating a new project only provides for the 100 pin variant to choose from. I added the 64 pin part from the processor expert, this is when I get the message "Incorrect toolchain selected in the project settings. Please change your project setting to use 'ARM Toolchain' or change the selected Compiler".

How do I get the 64pin package to use the same Toolchain?

0 Kudos