TWR LCD

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR LCD

piotrpeczek
Contributor I

Hi, I'm trying to load official .s19 demo to my MCF51JM128 but only white screen appears. I can't use BDM cable and my SW5 settings are all right. How to fix it?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
4 Replies

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Piotr,

Sorry for your difficulty.

When you plug in USB cable, it is enumerating as USB MSD?  Do you see "Bootloader mode: waiting for S19 file..." displayed on LCD?

If yes to both please try using my "precompiled S19" files to test your display.

Here is my sw1 configuration for reference:

twr-lcd-sw1_setting.JPG.jpg

Regards,

David

marcinurbanski
Contributor I

Hi!

I have same problem. Your demos work great, but when I try to compile the latest demo from eGUIs package only white screen show up. I use CW 10.6. May I ask you to show us your source files (1 project would be enough to compare diffrences)? .

0 Kudos

piotrpeczek
Contributor I

Thank you! This is very helpful, but only to regain bootloader. I want to design my own application using MCF51JM128, but as mentioned earlier Official Demo provided by CW10 results only in white screen ;/

0 Kudos

DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Piotr,

I had to dust off some old old project files to find something that compiles with CW10.6 and is targeted for working with the TWR-LCD bootloader on the JM128.

Attached is ZIP.

Open the ",project" in the following path:

TWR-LCD Demo Projects\CW MCU 10\HelloWorld_MCF51JM_SPI_BL

Before you try to clean and build you can try the S19 file in the sub folder with respect to the above project path:

MCF51JM128_Internal_Flash\HelloWorld_MCF51JM_SPI_BL.elf.S19

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos