Would you teach about the voltage of VDDD?
According to the schematic of MX28EVK, the DCDC_VDDD output of i.MX28 is directly inputted into VDDD0-6 of i.MX28.
And, according to a datasheet, when the CPU frequency is set as 454 MHz, Recommended Operating Conditions of VDDD is 1.55V.
The VDDD Supply voltage spec. is the following.
- Digital Core Supply Voltage(VDDD) is Max 1.55V
- Output Voltage Accuracy of VDDD is from -3% to +3%.
However, Digital Core Supply Voltage of Absolute Maximum Rating is Max 1.55V.
In this case, 1.55V +3% is 1.5965V.
I think that spec. has inconsistency.
When operating CPU at 454 MHz, may we use VDDD=1.55V(+3%: 1.5965V)?
I am referring to the following parts of a datasheet.
- Table 6. DC Absolute Maximum Ratings (P.12)
- Table 8. Recommended Power Supply Operating Conditions (P.13)
- Table 13. Power Supply Characteristics (P.15)
- Table 15. Recommended Operating Conditions—CPU Clock (clk_p) (P.16)