cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6Q boot up issue

jasonhsu
Contributor III

Hi, All

We disigned a customer board based on sabreauto_6q board. now, it can boot up normally in eMMC boot mode. it means that download and boot up are ok.

However, the eMMC used is moved from the freescale reference board we brought. if we use the eMMC brought by ourselves (not moved from reference board), download with MFG is ok. but cannot enter into boot up mode after finished download.

we have do many experiments, only if using the eMMC moved from freescale reference board is ok ( both download and boot up are ok).

It is so strange. does anyboard subject such issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jasonhsu
Contributor III

Sorry, you can close the discussion.

0 Kudos

jasonhsu
Contributor III

Is it related with the 1st 1KB data in eMMC ? does the eMMC removed from referenced board has any data in that 1KB area ?

I can sure that our own FW has already updated into the eMMC from referenced board ( I add new log to code, and can output the log when boot up).

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Jianhua

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos