some questions about P1010RDB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

利龙李
Contributor I

HI,Thank you for checking the email. I am writing this email to consult some questions about P1010.

I bought one sets of products P1010RDB and USB_TAP from your company through an official way last month. My colleagues and I tried to apply your products to our project, but we still face some difficulties in some technology aspects, so I beg to receive your help and guidance.

In brief, we have the following questions

Could you provide bare-metal hypervisor that is fit for P1010 and can be compiled on the codewarrior IDE v10.1.1. If not, how to build a project fit for P1010RDB use the codewarrior IDE v10.1.1, and could you provide technical guidance of the startup mode of P1010RDB and startup process of U-boot?

In addition, if there is not bare-metal engineering, could you provide transplanted U-boot source code suitable for P1010RDB?

Lastly, could you provide the cross tool chain related to P1010RDB?

I am very appreciated for your help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Zhou Fei

Email: zhoufei129@163.com

Li Lilong 

Email: lililongha@163.com

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

catalindemergia
Contributor IV

Hello,

You can look in the examples that come with the CodeWarrior installation to get familiar.

(but there is no bare-metal hypervisor in the examples, you have to build your own). To build a

project for your hardware just use the wizard and select your hardware from the list; CodeWarrior will

generate code that builds and runs.

You will find a lot of guiding instructions regarding how to work with projects, build configurations and so on

in PA\Help\PDF subdirectory from the CodeWarrior installation, especialy the Targeting_PA_Processors.pdf.

The u-boot source code is in the SDK. The cross tools are in the Cross_Tools subdirectory.

Here is a usefull link - http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F2880375.html

thank you

0 Kudos

利龙李
Contributor I

Hello,Catalin Demergian

Thanks for your help!

I have tried build a project for p1010rdb hardware just use the codewarrior IDE v10.1.1 wizard and the CodeWarrior generated code that builds and runs. But I feel the code is simple,I don't know how to Drive the hardware on the P1010RDB, all of the Drive code(such as *.h and *.c) have to build by myself.

Yeah, I have see the PA\Help\PDF and Cross_Tools subdirectory.Thanks your guide.I have download the SDK V1.2 from www.freescale.com, I find the u-boot in yocto->source->u-boot-2011.06.tar.bz, am I right? But int the Makefile, I am not find the P1010RDB_NAND_config. So I think this has not been ported uboot. And I want to use the cross tools in linux.

I am a beginner, I feel apologetic.

在 2014-05-13 15:47:21,"Catalin Demergian" <admin@community.freescale.com> 写道:

|

|

|

|

reply from Catalin Demergian in QorIQ Processors - View the full discussion

Hello,

You can look in the examples that come with the CodeWarrior installation to get familiar.

(but there is no bare-metal hypervisor in the examples, you have to build your own). To build a

project for your hardware just use the wizard and select your hardware from the list; CodeWarrior will

generate code that builds and runs.

You will find a lot of guiding instructions regarding how to work with projects, build configurations and so on

in PA\Help\PDF subdirectory from the CodeWarrior installation, especialy the Targeting_PA_Processors.pdf.

The u-boot source code is in the SDK. The cross tools are in the Cross_Tools subdirectory.

Here is a usefull link - http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F2880375.html

thank you

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Freescale Community

Start a new discussion in QorIQ Processors by email or at Freescale Community

Following some questions about P1010RDB in these streams: Inbox

|

|

0 Kudos