i.MX6 : Is the internal resistor available during Reset ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 : Is the internal resistor available during Reset ?

Jump to solution
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear community,
I have a question about internal pull-up/down resistor in i.MX6DL.

[Question]
During Reset ( power up sequence ) , is the  internal pull-up/down resistor available ?

[Background]
I consider an unused pin treatment.

If the internal resistor is available during Reset,
I keep the unused pin to leave no-connect for cost saving.

Best Regards,
Koichi Sakagami

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can see which Pads has the pullup or pull down resistor enable in the  Reference Manual  Table 4-1.  Do you have any particular pad whith a problem?

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can see which Pads has the pullup or pull down resistor enable in the  Reference Manual  Table 4-1.  Do you have any particular pad whith a problem?

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear Jaime san,

Thank you for your reply.

I got it .

I have no problem.

Best Regards,

Koichi Sakagami

0 Kudos