Running webserver on both K60 Ethernet and TWR-WIFI-AR4100

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running webserver on both K60 Ethernet and TWR-WIFI-AR4100

chinniwhites
Contributor II

I have TWR-K60D100M, TWR-SER, and TWR-WIFI-AR4100.  My goal is to use MQX to launch webserver on both the Ethernet port and Wifi at the same time.  From what I have been able to see, I do not see any example code that shows how to use both, its either one or the other.

To make matters worse, I cant get any of the Atheros demo projects to work properly.  Http_serv for example, will assign IP, say webserver is started, but is not pingable.  Web_hvac will run on Ethernet port just fine, but as soon as I set USE_WIFI to 1, I see “Invalid Device number” via serial port before shell starts to run and pings to device fail. 

Basically, I need an example that shows running webserver on both the Ethernet port and Atheros Wifi concurrently and help getting demo code to run properly. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi!

Using Ethernet AND WIFI at the same time is a complicated task. You may need to edit the BSP to achieve this goal, you may ask for support level 2 to help with this. You can find the MQX support levels in www.freescale.com/mqx/support

On the other hand, you can see attached a project using Ethernet OR WIFI. You can define which one you want to use by setting USE_WIFI macro in config.h.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos