cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Solution advisor and K21 / K22

tsvetanmudrov
Contributor III

Hello.

I'm a bit confused using solution advisor with K2x series microcontrollers. It reports that K21/K22 do not support pin muxing. This excludes these microcontrollers and keeps only K20 in the possible solutions when you select more complicate peripheral set(for example when you select FlexBus + SDHC, 3 x UART , 2 x SPI & other peripherals).

But due to reference manuals K21/K22 in 144+ pin package supports pin muxing, so normally they has the same functionality like K20.

Is it a problem in solution advisor, reference manual error or I'm wrong?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

"Pin muxing support" in solution advisor is a feature to describe if you could get or not the pin muxing options as excel file from this tool.

You can use K21 and K22 and chose between different pin options as are described on datasheet and reference manual for both.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos