PE IIC component error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PE IIC component error

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Anyone know what is the problem with PE IIC component ? I am getting an error message while compiling PE code:

I2C_error_Image.jpg

TIA

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce the issue.

Please write more details on what product do you use (CodeWarrior ? Which version?), what processor are you using in your project?

A sample project would be the best.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

Hi Petr, thank you for responding to my question. As I posted this question a week ago, and got no response, I succeeded in "workaround" the problem: I opened a new project, add IIC component, and copied the generated code to my project.

Petr, I am using now CW 10.6, with 56F8257. It is not the 1st time that I am facing the fact that PE does a good job on new project. But, after freezing the PE and adding code to project, if I want to run again the PE (for example if I want to add a new component like in this case), I am getting unexplained error messages.

Can you explain or give me tips about how to re-activate the PE and run it without errors? How can I understand what cause the errors?

TIA

0 Kudos

Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

So you have created a project for 56F8257, then frozen code generation ("Freeze code generation = yes" in project options) and then enabled it again?

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

Ben
Senior Contributor I

exactly what I did.

After adding code and debugging existing components I want to add new component. So I want to enable PE activity, run it once for new component creation, then  to freeze it again.

Isn't it possible? Is it a must to define ALL the component before freezing PE?

0 Kudos

Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I'm still not able to reproduce the problem. Have you originally created the project in CW 10.6? When I tried to frozen the project and the unfrozen it again it worked normally (except that modified parts are gone, which is however normal behavior).

I would need the project (or some simplified one) that would reproduce the problem.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

0 Kudos