Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Ltib images in IMX28

ganeshh
Contributor III

Hi,

I successfully compiled Ltib and created images in ltib/rootfs/boot/

Screenshot from 2014-05-07 13_00_26.png

What are the next steps to boot this image from memory card? Which all files must be copied to memorycard? In one document it says mk_mx28_sd script but BSP doesnt have that script.

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please use the Linux scripts below.

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX28_LINUX_SCRIPTS&location=null&fasp=1&WT_TYPE=U...

Summary Page :

i.MX280: i.MX280 Multimedia Applications Processor

Note, the scripts may depend on Linux host release, therefore please check them carefully
regarding Your Linux.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ganeshh
Contributor III

Thank you i will download the script. But how to configure the sd card does it need partitions which files must be copied to the memorycard

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

"mk_mx28_sd" script burns the kernel, it finds in imx28_ivt_linux.sb

file located in your {ltib}/rootfs/boot/ director,y and the root filesystem

(whole {ltib}/rootfs directory) to SD card.

To be more exact first it creates 3 partitions on the card:

FAT partition for user data, kernel partition and ext2 one for root filesystem.

Then it burns the kernel on raw /dev/sdb2 and copies {ltib}/rootfs to fresh

/dev/sdb3 partition.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

gonfer
Contributor V

It should be in your Ltib installation directory.

If it's not there, you can download it from i.MX280: i.MX280 Multimedia Applications Processor, under Updates and patches.

Regards,

Gonzalo.

0 Kudos