Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Cloud Telehealth Application Kit

Jump to solution
guydillen
Contributor I

Hi,

Is the "Device Cloud Telehealth Application Kit" still an up-to-date development kit for developing healthcare solutions, or is there a newer kit (coming)?
As far as I can see not all of the following healthcare sensors are inluded in the kit: Accelerometer, Glucometer Sensor, Body Temperature Sensor,Sweating), Blood Pressure Sensor,

(Sphygmomanometer), Pulse and Oxygen in Blood Sensor, Airflow Sensor (Breathing), Galvanic Skin Response Sensor (GSR - Sweating)

,Electrocardiogram Sensor (ECG), Electromyography Sensor (EMG). Which one are included? Are the remaining also available from Freescale?

Since this board runs Linux I suppose Java 8 ME is also supported?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Guy,

I think you are refereing to this Kit, Device Cloud Telehealth Application Kit - Digi International,  this device uses the i.MX28, which it is up to date, however this kit it is not from freescale, maybe  Digi International, can comment on the updates thay have for this kit?.

From the documentation it has WINCE and Linux Support, but Java it is not supported with the provided BSP, since it works as HUB taking the information from the different devices  like Glucometer,  Blood Pressure, and put them into the Cloud.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Guy,

I think you are refereing to this Kit, Device Cloud Telehealth Application Kit - Digi International,  this device uses the i.MX28, which it is up to date, however this kit it is not from freescale, maybe  Digi International, can comment on the updates thay have for this kit?.

From the documentation it has WINCE and Linux Support, but Java it is not supported with the provided BSP, since it works as HUB taking the information from the different devices  like Glucometer,  Blood Pressure, and put them into the Cloud.

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos