IMX6Q eMMC availablity

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6Q eMMC availablity

vinodkumar
Contributor I

We are working on a gateway device which collects medical data and transfers to cloud. It is based on IMX6 processor.

In the processor Evaluation board, KLMAG4EEHM-B101/NM has been used as Boot option which is not available in market.

we are trying to find replacement but most of the eMMC devices are not available in market like mouser, Digikey & findchips.

Please suggest some 8/16GB eMMC with 169FBGA package which is already used with IMX6Q.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vinod,

You can see in our i.mx6Q reference design schematics that the emmc we are using is SDIN5C2-8G from SanDisk company. You can refer to.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nedeljkoradulov
Contributor I

Dear Dan,

Is there an eMMC 32Gb that you can recommend for using with i.MX6Q? We tried SDIN7DU2-32GB from SanDisk but now there is no more of this component on stock and the lead times are very long?

I would appreciate if you can give us some recommendation.

Best regards,

Nedeljko

0 Kudos