How to get web_hvac for Atheros 4100 module to work with K60D100M???????

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get web_hvac for Atheros 4100 module to work with K60D100M???????

chinniwhites
Contributor II

I am trying to dump in the web_hvac demo for the atheros module.  Everything works fine when configured to use Ethernet port, then I change DEMOCFG_USE_WIFI from 0 to 1 and via the shell on serial port it tells me:

shell> sIWCONFIG_ERROR: Invalid Device number

Shell (build: May  2 2014)

Copyright (c) 2013 Freescale Semiconductor;

shell>

shell>

Any ideals????????????????????????

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi!

After installing MQX4.0.2 you must install Atheros patch. After this you will find in MQX installation path the following folder:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\demo\atheros_wifi\examples\web_hvac

Here you can choose the IDE you are using and open the project.

In HVAC.h you will find the IP address of the server (e.g.  #define ENET_IPADDR  IPADDR(192,168,1,203)), the network name, the security options and the mode where you can shoose managed (thorugh a router) or adhoc communication.

Just build download and run the application. Then try with your PC, mobile or any device to connect to the network created with the SSID name you set and acces to the IP address used by the server.

Regards!

Carlos

0 Kudos

chinniwhites
Contributor II

Yes, I did everything you said and the program works when DEMOCFG_USE_WIFI is set to 0 but as soon as I change it to a 1, I get the Invalid Device number error and webserver fails to load and pings to the same IP address that worked on Ethernet port fail.

0 Kudos

GottiLuca
Contributor IV

Dear chinniwhites, what types of Hardware are u using ? Tower system or your own hardware ?

Luca

0 Kudos

chinniwhites
Contributor II

Tower system:

TWR-K60D100M

TWR-SER

TWR-WIFI-AR4100

0 Kudos