cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB driver for Freedom KL25 Platform

nirupadeppajali
Contributor I

Hi Folks,

I wanted to implement USB driver for Freedom KL25 Platform. My aim is, FRDM-KL25Z device should be detect as standard USB device(Like USB dongles) and get listed in the Device Manager under Universal Serial Bus controller.

I used code from “Freedom_UsbCdc.zip” but it opens virtual comport and Device (FRDM-KL25Z ) is get listed under Port(COM & LPT). Please anyone can suggest me to change this to meet my requirement.

Thanks,

Nirup

0 Kudos
1 Reply

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Indeed unfortunately there is no example for the FRM-KL25 platform which includes the Universal Bus Controller class. In the Erich Styger's blog you can find some examples about Processor Expert to set the FRM-KL25 as an HID device. (Using the FRDM-KL25Z as a USB Mouse Device | MCU on Eclipse).

Also you can have a look at the S08JM documentation in the Freescale's Website about USB (S08JM: 8-bit USB Cost-Effective JM MCUs). In the Training and Support section you can find helpful information about USB and its different classes.

I Hope this information can help you.

Adrian SC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos