cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW 10.6 doesn't work on Windows Vista?

Jump to solution
georg_brno
Contributor I

I just upgraded CW to version 10.6 and I can't run it. Does it work on Windows Vista?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Jiri,

CW10.6 can work for both 32bit and 64bit vista. here is the CW10.6 required Operating System.

Operating System Microsoft® Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit (Professional Edition),

Microsoft Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Business Edition), or

Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Professional Edition)

Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Professional Edition)

you can find the same information in attached quick start guide.

========================================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on the correct answer botton.

Best Regards,

ZhangJun

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Jiri,

CW10.6 can work for both 32bit and 64bit vista. here is the CW10.6 required Operating System.

Operating System Microsoft® Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit (Professional Edition),

Microsoft Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Business Edition), or

Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Professional Edition)

Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Professional Edition)

you can find the same information in attached quick start guide.

========================================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on the correct answer botton.

Best Regards,

ZhangJun

0 Kudos
georg_brno
Contributor I

Thank you very much. I had to change -XX:MaxPermSize=256m to 128m. Now CW is running.

0 Kudos