cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX USB Host MFS events

Jump to solution
Toe
Contributor IV

I have a MQX 4.1 project built from the MFS USB example and I'm having a hard time finding out why attach/detach events do not seem to occur properly.

Right now the project will mount a usb storage device ONLY if the device is present when the usb stack is initialized.  If the stack is initialized and then a USB stick is inserted the mass device event is never triggered.  The event never triggers on the removal of the device either.

Is there something I can look at that may be missing?  I assume there's an initialization step I missed either in one of the mqx libraries or in the usb stack.  When debugging I can see the host task is running and not starving or running out of stack space.

MCU is 52252 clocked at 60MHz.

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Toe
Contributor IV

That's not extremely helpful...  The example there still relies on the BSP to be correct, fortunately I found what was causing my issue.  I was missing the initialization for the pull downs going to the MCU.  Interesting that it will work when the stack is initialized with that being incorrect

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using a Freescale board?

Could you please try using the example located at the next path:

C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\usb\host\examples\msd\msd_commands

Please let me know if this helps :smileywink:
Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Toe
Contributor IV

That's not extremely helpful...  The example there still relies on the BSP to be correct, fortunately I found what was causing my issue.  I was missing the initialization for the pull downs going to the MCU.  Interesting that it will work when the stack is initialized with that being incorrect

0 Kudos