Is it possible to run adobe air application on IMX6 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to run adobe air application on IMX6 ?

j-g
Contributor III

Hello,

We're developing an embedded device running Linux with a touch screen display that will be using an IMX6 processor that will be running one graphical program 100% of the time.  Is it possible to develop in adobe air and get that application to run on the IMX6 platform?

Maybe someone could give some advice or direction as to what to use to develop a graphical interface application for this type of embedded device.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

From the technical point of view I do not see a problem to run Adobe on i.MX6 Platform but there is some licenses that need to be contact directly by Adobe.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

j-g
Contributor III

Thank you, your response is appreciated.  I will definitely have to look in to licensing.

Could anyone give more specific details on how this might be accomplished?  I'm currently cross-compiling with the Yocto Project.  Thanks!

0 Kudos