Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PE_DEBUGHALT();

Jump to solution
HIMU
Contributor II

Greets.

I am trying to make work a Kinetis K20DX128, but when PE start there is a problem:

Sin título.jpg

And there it stays, like a loop.

If any of you have any suggestion, i will appreciate it.

Thanks.

HM.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hector:

This could be a problem with the silicon mask revision. Is this a project created by you or an example project by Freescale?

When creating a project for the K20X128 (100 MHz as I see in your picture), you have three options:

silicon_mask.png

- PK20X128 and MK20DX128Z correspond to silicon Rev 1.x.

- MK20DX128 is for silicon Rev 2.x.

You need to check the label on the top of your MCU, refer to AN4445 for full details and select the proper device accordingly.

I hope this is helpful!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HIMU
Contributor II

Dear Jorge.

Thanks a lot for your help, it would have blown my mind.

Sincerely.

HM

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hector:

This could be a problem with the silicon mask revision. Is this a project created by you or an example project by Freescale?

When creating a project for the K20X128 (100 MHz as I see in your picture), you have three options:

silicon_mask.png

- PK20X128 and MK20DX128Z correspond to silicon Rev 1.x.

- MK20DX128 is for silicon Rev 2.x.

You need to check the label on the top of your MCU, refer to AN4445 for full details and select the proper device accordingly.

I hope this is helpful!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos