unhandled interrupt MQX_UNHANDLED_INTERRUPT(0X41)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhandled interrupt MQX_UNHANDLED_INTERRUPT(0X41)

heyunfei
Contributor I

my code is based on K60 and MQX3.7, now I transplant code into K64 based MQX4.1

I run the code to write spi to control LCD,  it calls fopen succuss,   but calls fwrite

the error is :

unhandled interrupt   MQX_UNHANDLED_INTERRUPT(0X41)

0 Kudos
2 Replies

heyunfei
Contributor I

thank you!

Problem has been resolved!!!

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Some drives were changed between MQX4.1 and MQX 3.7 (GPIO driver for example); RTCS stack was extended by IPv6 protocol support; some board support packages were removed from the release; some drivers were added and some bugs were fixed. For more details, please ckeck the MQX Release Notes.

So, it is a little difficult to answer your questions, if your project is not using drivers that have been discontinued in MQX 4.1 then you only need to create a new project in MQX4.1 and copy your old code to the new project. In other case you need to change the code in order to replace all functions that implent obsolete drives.

Have a nice day!

Have a great day,
Regards
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos