I'm making a gstreamer application where I create pipelines sequentially on which I play rtp streams. There is always only one stream active
However, it always works the first time, all the other times, I get an error on a VPU mutex which is not released in time.
As I see it, the vpudecoder element does not finalize after getting the GST_STATE_NULL via the pipeline.
I already replaced the vpudecoder with a normal queue and the sink by a fakesink, dumping the output to stdout, and in this way the thing keeps on running fine.
When I replace the queue with the vpudecoder, it also only works the first time, and second time it's blocked...
When I replace the custom pipeline by playbin2 and play a http-stream though, it's also ok... Somehow, it gets messed up by the rtpstream I think
For the record, this is currently NOT answered!