I found android API in the Android_codec_release_note as below . The "setPlaySpeed" is only for audio track ? Or it can make the video frame rewind/forward ?
6 Extend Android Multimedia Framework APIs
In Jelly Bean, Freescale has extended only one Android API, set playback speed.
/* trick mode */
* Set playback speed.
* @param Speed contains only one item which is normalized speed multiplied by 0x10000
* Range of normalized speed is:
* [-16,-2] means rewind, [0.1, 16] means fast forward, step is 0.1
* when normalized speed is [0.1, 1.9] audio is outputted, otherwise audio
* is not outputted.
* After this function call returns, result speed is stored in Speed, to show whether
it succeeds or fails.
public native void setPlaySpeed(int Speed);