I'm trying to use the Ethernet_LDD driver generated by PEx (v10.4) to control an external Ethernet PHY chip. I also use the code in "Tpyical Usage" of the "Helps on Component". To configure the PHY, I need to write the Control Register, as well as to read the Status Register.
Now, it seems there is no problems with reading or writing a Control Register:
- I send a value and then I can read the same value;
- I send a reset command, and I read the default value.
But the problem is that
- the Status Register seems always stay at its default value, no matter what I write to the Control Register.
- I tried to seed or receive an Ethernet Frame using the "SendFrame" or "ReceiveFrame" function, but it seems not work neither.
- There's no interrupt coming when I tried to send a frame.
Note that I'm working on the TWR-K60F120M Tower system board and I'm using the TWR-SER module. I'm not intended to use the MQX this time.
My questions are:
- Is there anyone who has ever used this PEx Ethernet Driver, specially the demo code in the "Helps on Component"?
- What is the most possible reason for a failure of changing the status register?