I am trying to active the following LCD,
1. use 4 bits per pixel TFT mode
2. RAM buffer is set to 0x20000000 (SRAM_U start address)
3. Per K70 datasheet, the total RAM buffer for LCD is 4 bits * 272* 480 = 64KByte.
So I use all the SRAM_U(64K) as the RAM buffer.
My question are,
1. I didn't find any limitation of this configuration in document, but this configuration can work?
2. I set relative configuration in LCDC registers, but it seems not works.
I fill all the SRAM_U buffer to ZERO, but only 1/6(1/8) LCD pannel displays color...
The other 5/6 keeps the same condition.
Thanks for help!