AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems with source codes of TWR-K60F120M

Question asked by Kenan SUN on Apr 9, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 16, 2015 by Wayne Halcomb

Hi,

I'm using the evaluation board TWR-K60F120M and I try to start from creating a project with source codes within the "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC" package.

What I tried to do is that:

• Create a "Bareboard Project" in CW10.6 without Processor Expert;
  • Attach files, as well as their folders to the created project; (copy to the workspace not link to)
  • Add relative Include paths to the project;
  • Add definition lines of platform : #define TWR_K60F120M;
  • Add definition line in order to include cw.h: #define CW

After that, I build the project, then there are more than 500 errors occurring, most of which are in the file ''cstddef.h' or "cstdint.h". The error hint is like:

• Multiple makers at this line:
    • 'path/to/the/file' declaration for parameter 'name_of_param' but no such parameter;
    • 'path/to/the/file' storage class specified for parameter 'name_of_param'

I've ever tried to import an easy "helloword" project as contrast, but I cannot figure out why there are so many errors. (In fact several errors even occurred in the fpu_asm.s file, so I eliminated it to pass compile. But I don't understand why there are errors in the example project...)

OK, so my question is:

• How to get rid of these errors if I just want to create a project including nothing but the basic drivers, cpu files, etc.?
  • Is there any tutorial exactly about that?

Note that I'm using CodeWorrior 10.6 version. I'm not going to use Processor Expert or MQX tool kit in my project.

Thanks very much!!

Outcomes