Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPU MKL05Z32VFM4 on KL05z and Codewarrior 10.3

Jump to solution
nguyennhatminh
Contributor IV

Hi pro!

I'm using FRDM-KL05Z with CPU MKL05Z32VFM4. (32 Pins)

I'm exploring the function Processor Expert of Codewarrior 10.3. But I'm facing with the issue is Processors that Codewarrior support is MKL05Z32VLF4 and MKL05Z16VLF4 (48 pins).

Please advise me on this issue.

Thank you,

Minh,

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello:

I think you are correct, in that version of CodeWarrior there was no support for KL05 in 32-pin package. To use this specific package you need to install the latest version of CodeWarrior, which is CW v10.6, or even CW v10.5 already supported it. Here is an image I took from a project in CW v10.5, and you can see the CPU type options:

KL05_package.png

Hope this helps!

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello:

I think you are correct, in that version of CodeWarrior there was no support for KL05 in 32-pin package. To use this specific package you need to install the latest version of CodeWarrior, which is CW v10.6, or even CW v10.5 already supported it. Here is an image I took from a project in CW v10.5, and you can see the CPU type options:

KL05_package.png

Hope this helps!

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos