cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert Problem

Jump to solution
GilRieke
Contributor II

I install codewarrior 10.6, and when I try to add an ADC component and generate the code, codewarrior has this error : Unexpected status of srcipt: Beans\ADC\ADC_LDD.chg, please contact freescale support

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We have prepared a hot-fix package for this issue. The hotfix is attached to this post.

The installation is simple, just unzip the content to the CodeWarrior installation directory.

This problem is also in Processor Expert Driver Suite 10.4 and the hofix for this product (containing this and few other fixes) can be found in this post:

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Please write more details on what CPU you are using and what settings you do in the ADC_LDD component. Zipped project would be the best.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

0 Kudos
GilRieke
Contributor II
0 Kudos
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you for the project, now I'm able to reproduce the problem. I've passed it to the development team for analysis and we'll try to prepare some solution for you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

0 Kudos
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Additional note - for now, if you don't need specifically ADC component, use the ADC_LDD component instead. The ADC is internally using ADC_LDD anyway. Generally, the 'ADC' is still available for migration from older Processor Expert platform, however on Kinetis this component is not recommended for new designs.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

0 Kudos
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We have prepared a hot-fix package for this issue. The hotfix is attached to this post.

The installation is simple, just unzip the content to the CodeWarrior installation directory.

This problem is also in Processor Expert Driver Suite 10.4 and the hofix for this product (containing this and few other fixes) can be found in this post:

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

0 Kudos