CW10.6 does not include support for MWCT1xxx MCUs. Is "CW MCU v10.5 Wireless Charging MWCT1xxx Service Pack" compatible with CW10.6?
Sorry for the delay.
I've contacted the product Manager and got the following details:
- CW for MCU V10.6 is not supporting MWCT1xxx.
- The CW MCU v10.5 patch for MWCT1xxx is NOT compatible with CW MCU v10.6.
- We are in the process of creating a CW MCU v10.6 service pack for MWCT1xxx.
- We ran into some reference manual/register changes that we will address in the CW MCU v10.6 service pack.
- Customers who need to develop with MWCT1xxx should stay on CW MCU v10.5 until the new service pack is available.
A patch should be released middle of may.
We recommend you to sign the newsletter
Go to the link:
Click on Subscribe.
The patch will be posted on the web at link:
Pascal, please check and advise if CW10.6 support MC13234/7 chips (before installing it)
These processors are supported.
I've checked on my installation and I can select them under Project wizard.
Attached you will find the release note.
Perform a search for mc13.
Thank you Pascal for the answer. I just install it and saw what you mean.
I hoped that the new rev. has a full support for these chips, and that you embed the BeeKit automation in the CW10.6 PE
(as I have difficulty to activate project developed by BeeKit and CW10.5) but it is still not there.
Anyhow, 10.6 looks to be improved product for other chips too.
Retrieving data ...