Missing sections in the P1010 Reference Manual (P1010RM.pdf)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sections in the P1010 Reference Manual (P1010RM.pdf)

melbournebob
Contributor I

Is there any update (or more complete version) for the the P1010 Reference Manual (P1010RM.pdf)?

The P1010RM.pdf file, that I downloaded from the freescale.com site, is missing sections relating to the Ethernet registers (15.6.x).

The table of contents shows the various registers related to the Ethernet control/configuration, but lists them as being on Page 0.

I'm working with a switch that DSA tags all network traffic destined for the P1010.  These DSA tags effectively move the 'length/type'

field of the Ethernet header 8 bytes and looks like a length/type field that is smaller than 1500.  I need to modify the eTSECx_RCTRL

register, but I have no idea were the bits mentioned (by name) in other places of the reference manual are located within the eTSECx_RCTRL register.

I also see that sections 10.4, 10.5, 15.8, 15.10, 17.3, 17.4, 17.5, and 17.6 are missing.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have you checked Errata to P1010 Reference Manual - P1010RMAD.pdf ?

P1010: QorIQ P1010/14 Low-Power Communications Processors with Trust Architecture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

melbournebob
Contributor I

Thanks.  That looks like the information that I need.

Kind of confusing to release it as errata to a reference manual, rather than a revision to the manual that includes the missing sections and has a comprehensive table of contents.

0 Kudos