Problem of mpc8308 flash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of mpc8308 flash

00lirui
Contributor I

I made a mpc8308 test board according the mpc8308-rdb, now, I can connect the board via USBTAP, can

change gpio status through  CW8.8 ,but when i test flash mx29lv640bttc-90,the flash programer can

show" flash erase  complete" ,actually i can see the lcs0 voltage status is always high

3.3V.obviously  it doesn.t work . How can i deal this problem.thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What is the difference between your board and MPC8308-rdb board?

Which target initialization file you are using?

Also, the device requires Reset Configuration - which source you are using for reset configuration?

0 Kudos

00lirui
Contributor I

thanks for your response, the initialization file is  8308mITX_init.cfg and 8308mITX.mem,the JTAG Configuration file is 8308mITX_rev1_HRCW_jtag.txt. Today  I test the DDR2 using USB TAP, it passed.  and When I connect board via USBTAP, choose no initializaion file, establish the connection, then when I kill the connection,the lcs0 port seems work well. However,when i restart the board or reconnect the board using initialization file,the phenomenon vanish.

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What is the difference between your board and MPC8308-rdb board?

0 Kudos

00lirui
Contributor I

The V180 power has some problem,  I fixed it ,then  flash can work well. Now I start to debug uboot.thank you very much.

0 Kudos

rameshchandraka
Contributor III

Hi Rui

I am also using MPC8308 RDB Board. But I could not able to do u-boot debugging because this board have some reset issue when using with JTAG probe.( USB TAP with Code warrior 8.8)

Have you faced similar issues ?

Pls Gentle man.

( Also We have modified the reset Circuit as per Design Check list suggested by Freescale Tech Support.)

Regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos