Background : Unit tests for iMX6 Platform SDK hangs when the ELF is run from U-boot.
Hw: SABRESD card MCIMX6DL. With 1GB DDR
SKD: imx6_platform_sdk_v1.1.0 built with Sourcery_CodeBench_Lite_for_ARM_EABI
U-boot: Built last week from latest source with mx6dlsabresd_config, only diff from latest is I included CMD ELF for bootelf
Steps to reproduce
1. Booted U-boot via SD card.
2. Load the ELF via > tftp 0x20000000 sdk_unit_test_ALL.elf
3. Run the ELF via >bootelf 0x20000000
4. The unit test application start as expected.
5. From the menu I select "e - epit test -> 2 - for tick test"
6. When started it hangs after the text below hav ebeen printed.
EPIT is programmed to generate an interrupt every 10ms as a tick timer.
The test exits after 10 seconds.
Have anyone in the community succesfully booted and run the unittest application via U-boot?