I have a problem about SD card mount issue with Android BSP.
Android BSP cannot unmount and mount a SD card after sleep mode.
Please see the reproducing procedure as below.
android_jb4.2.2_1.0.0-ga or android_jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga
1. Boot Android with eMMC boot.
2. Insert a SD card (SD card A).
3. Check the contents in SD card A with ls command. (ls /mnt/extsd)
4. Enter sleep mode by pushing power button.
5. Resume from sleep mode by pushing power button.
6. Remove SD card A.
7. Execute ls command. (ls /mnt/extsd)
8. Insert another SD card (SD card B).
9. Execute ls command. (ls /mnt/extsd)
On process 3, I can see the contents in the SD card A correctly.
On process 7, I can see the contents in the SD card A, it is illegal.
On process 9, I can see the contents in the SD card A, and cannot see the one in the SD card B.
Could you let me know how should I modify the android BSP to resolve this issue?