I'm using a mx6q_sabresd board for my development. Right now my ltib is configured to use uboot-v2009.08.
I wanted to try the new uboot version 2012.10. I found this articleLinux Fast Boot on i.MX6Q Board: Building Steps and tried to follow it.
1. Downloaded u-boot-2012.10.tar.bz2 from Index of /pub/u-boot
2. Placed this file into ../ltib/rpm/sources.
3. Created copy of u-boot-v2009.08.spec.in renamed it u-boot-v2012.10.spec.in ../ltib/config/platform/imx.
4. Updated the content of u-boot-v2012.10.spec.in to be
5. I selected mx6qsabresd as my hardware
6. I selected u-boot v2012.10 as my u-boot version.
7. From the command line I typed ./ltib -m prep -u u-boot
I get the error:
Try u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2.md5 from the GPP
12:09:16 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Try u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2 from the GPP
12:09:17 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Can't get: u-boot-v2012.10-imx_3.0.35_13.01.00.tar.bz2 at ./ltib line 802.
f_prep() returned an error, exiting
Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I feel like I must be missing a very basic step.