I am working on a project which involves,
1. Capture the video from the camera in a I420 (YUV 4:2:0 interlaced) format.
2. De-interlace the video & overlay it.
3. Display the output video.
4. Simultaneously encode it in H.264 format & save it in a file.
I am able to achieve the first three points, by modifying the "mxc_ipudev_test, to capture the video from the camera.
The input buffer & output buffer is allocated internally by IPU V3 lib. Output format is RGBP.
Now I want to encode the video simultaneously. I have some queries,
1. How to convert the RGBP to YUV 420 format? As VPU supports YUV 4:2:0 format.
2. What is the efficient method to pass the frame from IPU to VPU?