cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imx6sl evk jb4.3_r_1.1

Jump to solution
rohitsethi
Contributor I

Wanted to build android jelly bean 4.3_r1.1 for imx6sl evk. I have downloaded the IMX6_JB43_110_ANDROID_DEMO_BSP  and IMX6_JB43_110_ANDROID_SOURCE_BSP

But have not found any documentation.

Can any help be provided. I am quite new at this.

Thanks

Rohit

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can get the Android User Guide for 4.3.1.1 in the following link:

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_JB43_100_ANDROID_DOCS&location=null&fpsp=1&WT...

Best regards,
Sergio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can get the Android User Guide for 4.3.1.1 in the following link:

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_JB43_100_ANDROID_DOCS&location=null&fpsp=1&WT...

Best regards,
Sergio

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rohitsethi
Contributor I

@SerchMX

Doesnt freescale maintain an android git, similar to their linux git.

0 Kudos
tomasznowak
Contributor II

Hello Rohit,

I suggest you to download IMX6_JB422_110_ANDROID_SOURCE.

Chapter 3 of the document android_jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga_source.tar\android_jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga_source\docs\Android_User_Guide.pdf explains, how to build Android.

I think the procedure will be the same or similiar for Android 4.3

Best regards

Tomasz

rohitsethi
Contributor I

Thanks Tomasz

0 Kudos