Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modify mqx.html page

Jump to solution
utsavikalpesh
Contributor V

Hi,

I am using MQX 4.0 and created new project. I have made this project by adding useful code files(.c, .h) which are being selected from web-havc demo.I also have put web-page folder into my source folder.

The project run successfully and the page of mqx.html run perfectly on browser.

Now I need to modify the mqx.html page.

I already tried MQX 4.0.1 web_hvac demo - modifying web pages but is not modifying html page as per my requirements.I also have a doubt about location of web pages folder so here I am attaching snapshot of web-pages location.Is location of web pages folder placed correctly...??

Plz send me solution........:smileyconfused::smileyconfused:

Tags (3)
1 Solution
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Utsavi,

MQX provides the MaKe Trivial FileSystem tool (mktfs.exe). This tool creates C language source file tfs_data.c with constant arrays of binary data of all input directory files. . It is important to mention that any change in the web pages’ source files (*.html, *.js, *.css, etc) will not be reflected until the mktfs.exe tool is executed again to regenerate the tfs_data.c. Then the project in CodeWarrior shall be recompiled and reloaded to see any update.

I recommend you to copy the file C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\tools\mktfs.exe into your "Source" folder. Then modify the content of your .bat file to this:

mktfs.exe web_pages45

pause

After this the file tfs_data.c shall be updated. Compile again your project and the changes should be reflected.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Garabo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Utsavi,

MQX provides the MaKe Trivial FileSystem tool (mktfs.exe). This tool creates C language source file tfs_data.c with constant arrays of binary data of all input directory files. . It is important to mention that any change in the web pages’ source files (*.html, *.js, *.css, etc) will not be reflected until the mktfs.exe tool is executed again to regenerate the tfs_data.c. Then the project in CodeWarrior shall be recompiled and reloaded to see any update.

I recommend you to copy the file C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\tools\mktfs.exe into your "Source" folder. Then modify the content of your .bat file to this:

mktfs.exe web_pages45

pause

After this the file tfs_data.c shall be updated. Compile again your project and the changes should be reflected.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Garabo

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

utsavikalpesh
Contributor V

Hey Garabo,

Thnx Thnx Thnx...It is my mistake @ the relative path and I have correct it

and it is working nicelyyyy.....Thnx again

juanamariasalaz
Contributor I

Hi I have the same error ... but you had and could not fix it ..

where it is or how to change the @ relative path ??

:smileyconfused:

0 Kudos
utsavikalpesh
Contributor V

Hi Juana,

I am sorry for late reply.

What I did was, I made my folder named as web_pages45 in which I put my web pages. Now I Open my .bat file with notepad and edit like:

mktfs web_pages45 

pause

as per Garabo suggest and it works!!.... (here web_pages45 is a folder name in which i put web pages)

I hope that will also works for you.

Regards,

Utsavi Bharuchwala

0 Kudos
utsavikalpesh
Contributor V

Hi Garabo,

Thnx for reply.As you say I put mktfs.exe into my source folder and

followed the required steps as you have mention but still there is no

modifications appear in mqx.html page.

Also the thing I can't get is the modification into .bat file.Should I have

to write an absolute path while I am modifying web_pages to web_pages45.Though

you have explain me wonderfully but still I am not able to modify mqx.html

as per required . Plz help me to sort it out........

0 Kudos