DS5 Starter Kit for Vybrid TowerBoard Free, and for a custom platform with Vybrid?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS5 Starter Kit for Vybrid TowerBoard Free, and for a custom platform with Vybrid?

Jump to solution
SlaveToTime
Contributor II

With a new hardware that includes a Vybrid processor,we are working with the standard and officially supported software package(Timesys Linux/Mqx/DS5 Starter Kit for Vybrid).

Now the price that we are paying is 0 for the software packages .Only the price of VF65GS10... Kit(with tower,LCD and SER2).

But,when the samples of our custom board(with Vybrid) will be avaiable,could we continue using the License of DS5 Starter Kit,or there is some pairing between The VF65GS10 and the DS5 License?

I see trough the site that there are two versions,one Kit and one Pro,and limitations 256kb and 1 Mb,but I didn't understand the really difference ...Is that for the AXF output file?other differences? what do you suggest to obtain the cheapest possible price?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Alessandro,

It took me a few minutes, using the 'Search' window in the upper right corner of the web page, to find the answer (at least partial...) - please, take a look at Vybrid FAQ.

The rest of inforamtion quite likely may be found on the Tower board web page and linked to it TimeSys' web pages.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Alessandro,

It took me a few minutes, using the 'Search' window in the upper right corner of the web page, to find the answer (at least partial...) - please, take a look at Vybrid FAQ.

The rest of inforamtion quite likely may be found on the Tower board web page and linked to it TimeSys' web pages.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos