cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 'New MQX Project' option with MQX 4.1 + CW 10.5

Jump to solution
armada
Contributor II

I'm using the evaluation version of CW 10.5 When installing MQX 4.0.2 on top of this version of CW, I can create a new MQX project using File->New->MQX 4.0 Project

However, if I install the newly released MQX 4.1 over CW 10.5, there is no option to create a new 'MQX 4.1 Project', under File->New

How do I integrate MQX 4.1 into CW 10.5?

Tags (4)
1 Solution
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

MQX for CodeWarrior is provided as a Service Pack.

Do: Help -> Install New Software.. -> Select update site  and you will see the plugin and you can install it.

Luis

View solution in original post

7 Replies
armada
Contributor II

Thanks for the replies, Radek and Luis. The install new software route worked well. The CW plugin appears to be still absent as of the writing of this post. Hopefully it's added soon.

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Note: MQX 4.1 Plug-in for CW10.5 is already available.

Tested on my PC

0 Kudos
SANTOSHKUMAR
Contributor I

When will "CodeWarrior MQX 4.1 Plug-ins" be made available as zip download for offline users ?

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

MQX for CodeWarrior is provided as a Service Pack.

Do: Help -> Install New Software.. -> Select update site  and you will see the plugin and you can install it.

Luis

hbouch
Contributor III

Hello,

I know it's been over a year but I have to use MQX 4.1 because it has a BSP for PXN20 and therefore I also have to use CodeWarrior v10.5.

However, I get an error message when I want to connect to above update site. Since CodeWarrior v10.6 is now available, is the update site still operational? And if not, how can I get the CodeWarrior MQX 4.1 Plug-ins?

Here is the error message I get:

Unable to read repository at http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_5/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite/content.xml.

Unable to read repository at http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_5/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite/content.xml.

Can't connect to SOCKS proxy:Connection refused: connect

My IT departement is saying that the problem doesn't come from them... Which is why I'm wondering if the site is still up. If yes, then the problem comes from them.

Thanks

Hugo

0 Kudos
hbouch
Contributor III

I brought my computer home to bypass the proxy and it worked fine...

My IT departement was wrong (which is what I thought). Sorry!!

Thanks

0 Kudos
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MQX 4.1 is already out - Released: 2/28/2014.

Unfortunately due to time lag, MQX 4.1 Plug-ins for CW10.4 and CW10.5 weren't released till now.

Updates should be available sometime during today trough CW update.

Best Regards,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------