cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get BSP for K70 TWR for freertos using IAR

amittamboli
Contributor I

Hi,

I am new to K70 and freertos. I am not sure if freescale provides library files for freertos or i would have to erite my own library for peripherals. even like GPIO and UART. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not provide FreeRTOS and IAR support, however you can check the below links as reference.

http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-for-K60-Cortex-M4-with-web-server.html

FreeRTOS-A Free professional grade RTOS supporting 31 architectures, including ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M3...

In addition we suggest you to use MQX, Freescale MQX™ RTOS is  a full-featured complimentary real-time operating system including the MQX™ Kernel, TCP/IP stack (RTCS), embedded MS-DOS file system (MFS), USB host/device stack, and more. The MQX™ multitasking kernel provides pre-emptive scheduling, fast interrupt response, extensive inter-process communication and synchronization facilities. MQX RTOS includes its own peripheral drivers.

You can download it from the below link:

Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions|Freescale

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos