AnsweredAssumed Answered

Running a small FTP server with TWR-MCF51CN128

Question asked by Mauro di Vito on Feb 27, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 by David E Seymour

Hello, I've been trying to setup a FTP Fileserver with the TWR-MCF51CN128 and MQX 3.8.

What I need to do is to be able to download a .txt created by the MCU with some data inside (obtained through the ADC).

I started with the MFS - USB FTP example for the TWRMCF52259 Board, and then extracted the demo.c /.h  files and added them to a TWR-MCF51CN128 MFS project.

I managed to get project running, if I ping the MCU's IP from window's command prompt, i get a response, but if I start a FTP connection I get nothing.

Debugging a bit I can see that FTPd_init(..); returns 0 (No errors), so I don't know what the problem might be.

I suspect something happens during the FTPd_task()'s infinite loop, but it's hard to debug it.

Previous to this I had to greatly reduce the task's stack sizes. I left Main_task with 500, FTPd_Task with 500, and Ram_Disk size of 200 (MFS initialization)

So, my question is:

Why am I not getting any response when connecting through FTP despite pinging being succesfull?

Thanks in advance to any clue to how to solve this problem. And I apologize for my english. Also, Im kind of new working with MCU's so it's very likely i've been missing something.

Outcomes