cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual ethernet interface in MQX.

Jump to solution
namile
Contributor II

I am using MQX 3.8 with Kinetis K60. I need to create a virtual ethernet interface. Is there a way to do that in MQX?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rajesh,

I do not know of TAP being implemented with MQX or even on its roadmap.  I will pass along this request as it is our customer desires that help shape MQX for the future.

From TUN/TAP Driver Info

I see that it is ported to Linux/Solaris/BSD.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rajesh Namile

Do you mean 802.1q support? Full VLAN support is not implemented in current MQX version. Freescale development team are working on this feature. It will be available with next MQX release. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused

Have a great day,
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
namile
Contributor II

I am trying to create a TAP interface for my application.

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rajesh,

I do not know of TAP being implemented with MQX or even on its roadmap.  I will pass along this request as it is our customer desires that help shape MQX for the future.

From TUN/TAP Driver Info

I see that it is ported to Linux/Solaris/BSD.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos