Did you mean: 

ducuments and jlink lite tool.

Jump to solution
daweiyou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi all,

here are some questions, pls help check for me, thx

(1) when the latest Vybrid reference manual and datasheet will be updated, for MQX4.1 will be released at Feb.28. and old document is released in 2013.

(2)Could share some latest example project, for example DCU project ect.

(3)on tower board, jlink-lite is needed,  where I can purchase from freescale, I see j-link lite have a OEM version for FSL.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RossMcLuckie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There should be updated datasheets within the next couple of weeks, the RM update should happen by the end of Q1, not sure if you are asking anything on MQX or what you mean by old document release. I believe MQX's next release is very soon, but you could check/confirm on the MQX forum, it is not specific to Vybrid.

Sample code for the Tower board can be found on the Tower web page, but there is nothing DCU specific in the sample code bundle, may have to look at MQX or Timesys for DCU related code.

Not sure what you mean by JLink-Lite is needed for Tower board, the only tool chain FSL promotes for the Vybrid Tower is ARM's DS-5 suite, either with the CMSIS-DAP, via USB only connecton or with the DSTREAM ICE. Other tool vendors support Vybrid, such as Segger and IAR, amongst others, but for that you will have to talk with those companies direct.

Ross

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jackblather
Senior Contributor I

Segger (they manufacture the J-Link debugging tools), say this:

"We are working on J-Link RDDI support for DS-5. RDDI is a new debug API interface specified by ARM. This interface is used by DS-5 to access the debug probe. Basically, we already have it running with a specific target, but some things are still missing to make it running generic, with any target supported by J-Link.

We expect to have the work completed during Q1/2014 (probably end of Q1)."

http://forum.segger.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1341

0 Kudos
RossMcLuckie
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There should be updated datasheets within the next couple of weeks, the RM update should happen by the end of Q1, not sure if you are asking anything on MQX or what you mean by old document release. I believe MQX's next release is very soon, but you could check/confirm on the MQX forum, it is not specific to Vybrid.

Sample code for the Tower board can be found on the Tower web page, but there is nothing DCU specific in the sample code bundle, may have to look at MQX or Timesys for DCU related code.

Not sure what you mean by JLink-Lite is needed for Tower board, the only tool chain FSL promotes for the Vybrid Tower is ARM's DS-5 suite, either with the CMSIS-DAP, via USB only connecton or with the DSTREAM ICE. Other tool vendors support Vybrid, such as Segger and IAR, amongst others, but for that you will have to talk with those companies direct.

Ross

0 Kudos
daweiyou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

thx

0 Kudos