AnsweredAssumed Answered

Open GL   QT embedded on imx6 with Yocto dora

Question asked by Mario Rodriguez on Feb 24, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 28, 2014 by Daiane Angolini

Hello Community!

So far I have being able to "bake" a build using Yocto dora and use the Vivante examples .

The image that I built was qte-in-use-image and I append the vivante examples. Everything seems to work even though I had to disable X11 manually on the local.conf because it seems like the vivante library can be used for X11 or with framebuffer but not with both enabled.

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland"

See this post for more info:Google Groups

I am using the sabre lite board from boundary devices.

in the qte-in-use-image there are some QT examples. Unfortunately the ones for OpenGL didn't work .

When I try to run the helloOpenGL example on /usr/bin/qtopia/examples/opengl/hellogl_es2 I get the following message:

(I run it by giving it the -qws option)

Unable to load library icui18n "Cannot load library icui18n: (icui18n: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)"

pwm_config: pwm freq = 32786, clk_select=2 clock_rate=22000000

pwm_config: pwm freq = 20000, clk_select=2 clock_rate=22000000

And I see the QT widget with menus and everything but the middle of the screen is pitch black. The same happens with the texture example. I see the widget, but there where the textures should come I can only see black squares.

Do I need to cross-compile them with a special option or how does that work? I would appreciate any hint.

Does anyone have succedded running the hellogl_es2 example for the imx6 on dora?

Regards,

Mario

Regards!

Mario

Outcomes