cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to develop zigbee 2006 protocol for mc13213 controller

paramasivan
Contributor I

Hi,

I am new to freescale , i want to develope a zigbee2006 protocol network by using MC13213 controller. I have downloaded beekit and CW as well. But i couldn't see Zigbee2006 codebase option in beekit software. How can i do it ? Is there any download option for zigbee 2006 codebase? In the beekit software only shows the zigbee pro codebase, my controller won't support this stack due to memory constrain. What are the zigbee protocol support in MC13213 controller? Please advise me..

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

oliver_chen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

zigbee 2006 stack is implemented by Freescale. You can Open Beekit software first, click File->Select Codebase..., select HS08 BeeStack Codebase 3.1.1 and 'Set Active'.

Then click File->New Project..., you can select Freescale sample projects based on Zigbee stack as you want.

You would export your project for CW or IAR and build it.

0 Kudos

paramasivan
Contributor I

Hi, !

Thanks for your response.

As per your advice ,i have selected the HS08 Beestack codebase 3.1.1 and set active and select the hardware MC13213. But I have a error at validation. Please find the attached error message. It shows ,Large flash size configuration for the selected target hardware. In the beekit, the 3.1.1 codebase only for zigbee Pro/2007 protocol (Image attached). MC13213 wont suppert zigbee pro protocol.

err1.png

fs1.png

0 Kudos

oliver_chen
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

As you said, "i have selected the HS08 Beestack codebase 3.1.1 and set active and select the hardware MC13213." I think you don't need select hardware when you choose the code base.

After you choose the HS08 BeeStatck codebase 3.1.1, you can open dialog use File->New Project, then choose one application model.

1.jpg

After you settle down project directory and type Project name, you can configure you project to select MC13213 platform and other Zigbee configurations.

2.jpg

I think you'd better read Freescale Beekit user guide first. You'll find beekit is a powerful & useful tools.

B.R

Oliver

0 Kudos