AnsweredAssumed Answered

PE Code Generator FAILURE

Question asked by Alessandro Vagniluca on Feb 17, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 3, 2014 by Sean MacKay

I developed my K60DN512VLL10-based custom board with CodeWarrior 10.4 and MQX 4.0.2. This board has been properly working for two months.

Now I need more flash memory to make a firmware upgrade on my application, so I decided to mount a K64FN1M0VLL12 cpu on my board.

Porting my application firmware on the new cpu involves to use CodeWarrior 10.5 and to clone MQX libraries (PSP, BSP, ...) from the TWR-K64F120M demo system.

So I installed Code Warrior 10.5 along with the needed updates for 120MHz cpu (com.freescale.mcu10_5.PEX_update.v1_0_0.zip and com.freescale.mcu10_5.Kinetis_K24_K63_K64_120MHz.win.sp.v1.0.2.zip) and the MQX 4.0.2 libraries for K64F120M.

My original BSP library for the K60 cpu was built using Processor Expert LDD components, but the the BSP for TWR-K64F120M does not include a PE project file. So I cloned the TWR-K64F120M BSP library for my custom board, then I added my original PE project file. I modified the PE project file disabling the original K60DN512VLL10 processor component and adding a new K64FN1M0VLL12 processor component. I adjusted all my LDD component in the PE project file to the new cpu and finally I launched the PE Code Generator.

The generation process always ends reporting two errors:

1. Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\Static_SetConst.prg, please contact Freescale support. 
  2. Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Static_KinetisK_Cpu_Config_h.prg, please contact Freescale support. 

Could you please help me to fix that issue?

I attached my PE project file.

Original Attachment has been moved to: ProcessorExpert.pe.zip

Outcomes