cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about imx6 triple display.

simmisxu
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am trying to do a triple display demo based on imx6 SDP. The 3 channel are 2 lvds & 1

hdmi and the OS is Android JB.

I have succeeded in dual display, 2 lvds or 1 hdmi + 1lvds previously. And now 3 screens

can all display the Android Main UI.

The problem is that when I use HdmiShow to play video in 2nd screen, the 3rd also display

the video. And then I use command mxc-vpu-test -D "-i *** -x 19" to play video in 3rd screen,

the new video is  overlapped on the previous Hdmi video. I can see the overlapped video in both

2nd & 3rd screen.

Does any one have any idea about this?

Thanks.

Simmis.

Labels (4)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Chunhui

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

simmisxu
Contributor III

It has been solved.

Sorry for so late reply!

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Chunhui

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

could you give me more detailed information, what uboot command do you use?

you just want to play video on the second lvds, but you find the video on the hdmi too, right?  could you tell me the steps you test and what demand you need?

0 Kudos

meflo
Contributor II

Hi,

can you guys give me some pointers on how I could have a triple display scenario (lvds + hdmi + cvbs from an adv7391) working? At the moment I can only have lvds + hdmi or lvds + cvbs but not all of them at the same time.

Thank you.

0 Kudos