cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor expert project for the Vybrid Tower board TWR-VF65GS10

Jump to solution
adiroot
Contributor I

Is there a Processor Expert sample project for the Vybrid Tower board TWR-VF65GS10?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

As Jack has said, it does not appear that the VF6xx PEx projects are available at this time. You may use them as a guideline to build your own PEx project for the Vybrid.

Thanks,

Timesys Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
harshadlele
Contributor II

Hi,

I am curious, are the VF6xx PEx projects are available now?

if yes then can someone point me out to them.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
jackblather
Senior Contributor I

Look here: Where can I find Processor Expert examples and tutorials in Driver Suite?

If you're using Linux as a development host, go to this directory:

~/.ds-5/workbench/ProcessorExpert/Projects/TWR-VF65GS10

I'm using Processor Expert on the TWR-VF65GS10.

0 Kudos
adiroot
Contributor I

Thanks Jack.  However, despite the fact that the folder is called TWR-VF65GS10, those projects are not for that tower!. 

The example projects all call out to the SVF512R3MK4 CPU.  The TWR-VF65GS10 tower board has the VF61GS151CMK50 CPU on it.

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport can you help with this case?

0 Kudos
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

Using the Microcontrollers Driver Suite v10.3 plug-in for existing Eclipse via the following link:

PE_DRIVER_SUITE: Processor Expert Software, Microcontroller Driver Suite

We can confirm that the SVF512R3MK4 CPU is used for projects under ~/.ds-5/workbench/ProcessorExpert/Projects/TWR-VF65GS10. jackblather have you used these sample projects with the Vybrid Tower? Do you know why the CPU for these projects differs from that which is on the tower?

Thanks,

Timesys Support

jackblather
Senior Contributor I

I suspect that these examples were based on the VF5xx parts instead of the VF6xx because when these examples were created, the VF6xx parts may not have been available yet. The dates on the example PEx-Generated code is Feb 27, 2013.

I imported those examples into my Workspace in DS-5 (Ubuntu), but I am not able to build it - those examples are targeted for the IAR tool chain on Windows. However, I used them as examples to build my own PEx project. They were useful because they allowed me to see how the parameters of the components are configured etc.

0 Kudos
karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

timesyssupport can you continue with the follow up?

0 Kudos
timesyssupport
Senior Contributor II

As Jack has said, it does not appear that the VF6xx PEx projects are available at this time. You may use them as a guideline to build your own PEx project for the Vybrid.

Thanks,

Timesys Support

0 Kudos