USBDM has been updated to V22.214.171.124
Please post any queries on this version to separate threads.
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub eventually.
Note - Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above design
USBDM consists of two components:
Hardware interfaces for various target devices
- This includes interfaces ranging from very simple hardware to more complete and capable hardware.
Software to support these interfaces. This includes:
- Plugins to work with Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows
- Plugins to extend the usabilty of Eclipse with USBDM and Codesourcery & ARM toolchains. This includes GDB sprites providing a complete open source development toolchain.
- A set of stand-alone programmer applications. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
Where applicable, the software is available for Windows and Linux.
V126.96.36.199 (February 2014) - This mainly concentrates on Eclipse support for Kinetis devices
- New features in Eclipse
- Added Peripheral View (Kinetis devices)
- Added SVD files and derived header files
- Added CMSIS-RTX support (Kinetis devices)
- Added UART support for some devices (Kinetis devices)
- Added Clock support for some devices (Kinetis devices)
- Corrected errors in programmer device files